The Jesus Fatwah – Love your (Muslim) neighbor as yourself.
Much of what passes as information about Islam is weed-like disinformation rooted in stereotype and watered by fear. In The Jesus Fatwah, Islamic and Christian scholars offer reliable information about what Muslims believe, how they live out their faith, and how we all can be about building relationships across the lines of faith.
Featuring seventeen Islamic and Christian scholars, including:
- Hans Küng ( Islam: Past, Present and Future)
- Brian McLaren ( Why Did Jesus, Moses, the Buddha, and Mohammed Cross the Road?)
- Eboo Patel ( Acts of Faith: The Story of an American Muslim)
- Stephen Prothero ( God is Not One: The Eight Rival Religions That Run the World–and Why Their Differences Matter)
- Feisal Abdul Rauf ( What’s Right with Islam Is What’s Right with America)
Sessions beginning January 19th at Trinity Lutheran 10 to 11:30am and January 20th 6:30 to 8pm at First Congregational.